8/14/2015

What is "Spirit""Mind chic" ???

I have relocated the blog.


From, http://kyouakisakura.seesaa.net/

For the first time everybody that will now be read, Japan matters of foreigner for the Japanese writing, that I think, truth, funny thing, the Japanese that can not be English, so you write hard from the Japanese point of view, thank you.


At First.
Will you been doubted?
What is Japanese "Spirit" of Japan?
The Japanese, especially the workman of a Japanese tradition has "Spirit", and there is "Chic".
I cannot help saying that these will influence the culture of Japan very greatly.
I am personally calling this "Externals where there is chic in the mind" ,in a word, "Mind chic".

In addition, moreover through Kyoto and the introduction of Japan"What is Japan?"
Various doubts to the people of visiting Japan are answered.
I would like you to enjoy the stay of Japan more deeply by knowing and.

No comments:

Post a Comment